Happy Monday! The rainy fall of Seattle officially began over the weekend. Today, look out for a post from Jessica Miller about Revit and later this week posts from Natalie Gualy about her travels in Cuba, John Stamets about the changing landscape of the U-District, and upcoming events this weekend from me! The latter part of today’s Highlights features articles on energy, many with a local spin. Take a look!
1. An interview with Matthew Carbone, an architectural photographer, via lifeofanarchitect.
2. For everyone returning to studio next week, Top 10 Things You Should Know, via archdaily.
3. The largest dam removal project in North America has begun! A fantastic feature via The Seattle Times.
4. FutureShack panel discussion as part of the Seattle Design Festival is tomorrow at the Seattle Center.
5. What do you think of Piano’s visitor center at Notre Dame du Haut in Ronchamp, France? via Architectural Record
6. Seattle to San Francisco in one tank?
7. 10 carbon neutral townhouses now open in Issaquah!
8. How Energy Drains Water Supplies via NY Times.
9. UO Draws Line on Energy Usage via The Register Guard
If you have anything you would like to add to the Highlights section, let us know!